Thanks to the Westiform disinfection stele, you take into account the hygiene needs of your employees, visitors and customers.
The in-house developed sensor system offers your customers, visitors and guests contactless hand disinfection. At the same time, the stele can be used as an effective branding element or advertising support at the POS. Attractive additional functions, such as visitor measurement to regulate the number of customers on the shop floor, are optionally available. Let us advise you individually according to your needs.
The disinfection stations are predestined to be used in highly frequented places such as shopping centers, but also in offices, production plants, fairs, etc. In addition, we offer you the possibility of a punctual or regular supply of disinfectant.
Our stations are available in several versions. Choose between an analog advertising space or an integrated digital signage screen. There are two screen sizes to choose from - 22 inches in landscape format or 43 inches in portrait format. With digital signage, you have the ability to generate advertising content over a longer period of time. For larger purchases, we are happy to send you a personalized offer, including advertising marketing. A rental and leasing system is also possible. Let us know your individual needs so that we can advise you according to your specific needs.
Facts about the disinfection stele
- Large disinfectant tank of up to 5 litres for extended refill intervals
- Contactless operation, thanks to the sensor
- The stele can be individually branded and coloured front panels are also available on request
- Chaque station peut être personnalisée avec votre logo et votre identité visuelle
- Analogue advertising surface that can be adapted with a foil
- Digital advertising surface with a screen incorporated for dynamic messages, centralised CMS
- Attractive additional modules, such as visitor counting or brochure holder add-on
- Equipped with a T12 socket and a 2m cable (plug & play)
- The standard version is placed on its base or can be fixed on casters to allow easy movement. Stations can also be fixed against a wall
- After the corona pandemic, the stele can be converted by mounting a new front