Fine dust, noxious gases and micro-emissions have always been a risk to our health. Since the outbreak of the VIDOC-19 pandemic, infection from harmful droplets and aerosols has also become an essential part of health awareness.
It is not always possible to ventilate and air-condition systems by additionally circulating pollutants and pathogens instead of filtering them. In order to be able to breathe again calmly and healthily, the use of air purifiers is recommended.
Unlike conventional air purifiers, AiroDoctor uses a quadruple filter and destroys the polluting particles. Thus, even when changing the filter, you are not endangering your health. In addition to a HEPA filter, a harmless UV-LED light is used which breaks down the pollutants by photocatalysis and does not collect them.
The effect of the AiroDoctor has been scientifically proven by the Korean Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology (KICT).
How does the AiroDoctor work?
Thanks to its fine-pored structure, pollutant particles and air are kept inside the device longer. The increased residence time ensures more effective irradiation of the substances to be destroyed.
Facts and figures
- Dimensions : W:400xD230xH:640 mm
- Maximum room size: 200 m2 (or 480 m3)
- Maximum noise level: 55dB
- Recommended voltage: 110-230V AC 50/60 Hz
- Functions: Timer, automatic control, air quality display, filter change display
- Filter replacement: the filter is easy to replace (no maintenance costs) and poses no risk to health (pollutants are destroyed, not collected)
- Operating time per filter: at least 50,000 operating hours
- Branding: upon request
If you are interested in tailor-made products, we are of course at your disposal!